Working with Pacific Helmets, PRg is finally able to bring you a helmet for the future of wildland firefighting.
Designed by firefighters in the field with Pacific Helmets, this is a completely new helmet unlike anything you’ve seen before.
Lighter, tougher, more comfortable and more adaptable – it’s the ideal combination of better materials, new technology and field testing combined with real-life experience from operators in the field.
This helmet holds dual certification in Wildland Firefighting and Search & Rescue, it meets and exceeds all NFPA standards for these fields.
It is also designed to evolve with the needs of its operator: this helmet is capable of carrying all the latest designs of headlamps, and can be adapted for nightvision (NVG), forward looking infrared (FLIR), point of view cameras (POV), and more.
As new technologies and materials become available, this helmet will evolve with the dynamic future of wildland firefighting.
1. Safety & Comfort
• Reinforced composite shell
• Hi-gloss paint finish
• Leather reinforced mesh 6-point ribbon cradle
• Absorbent headband with ratchet dial size adjuster (52-64cm) and Merino comfort padding
• 3-point polyester chinstrap with Pacific SnapClip buckle
• 4 Piece Reflectors
• Fire Retardant Neck Protector
• Ear Muff Attachment Clips
• Pacific Goggle Clips
• >17.5 Ounces
• Weight evenly distributed and centered for balance and comfort
• Low center of gravity reduces “wobble” on wearer’s head
• AS/NZS 1801: 2004 (Types 1&2)
• EN 397: 1995
• NFPA 1951: 2013 (Technical Rescue)
• NFPA 1977: 2011 (Wildland Firefighting)
• ANSI Z89.1: 2009
4. Modularity and Durability
• All major parts easily removed for cleaning or replacement; designed for easy addition of wearer’s desired accessories such as headlamps, nightvision, POV cameras, and more.